domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

Across the Universe

There is something amazing about meeting someone halfway across the world who is a dear friend of a dear friend. Connections out of the ether, friendship that was there waiting but is only now here. Such was the case as I met a friend of a dear friend today, as I strolled through the heart of Madrid only to find someone waiting for me at the metro stop who I had never met before, but who immediately felt like an old friend.

C'e la vie.

And it is beautiful.

3 comentarios:

kooch dijo...

miss you bro...can't believe you're in spain, can't believe you met my madrileno brother...keep rockin...i'll link your blog on mine...peace - kooch

MnDel dijo...

Sounds like a beautiful song....
Del

the fargo kantrowitz'z literary campsite dijo...

just thought id say hi. my name is also joey kantor. i live in las vegas, nevada. ciao...p.s. went to madrid two years ago and loved it. spent a couple of weeks at the beaches down south.